Agri-Food Ski Day is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
During the course of our various activities, Agr-Food Ski day frequently gathers and uses personal information from customers. Personal information is any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact a specific individual, such as your email address, name, title, and address, or financial information. Anyone from whom we collect such information can expect that it will be carefully protected and that any use of this information is subject to your consent.
1) Accountability — Agri-Food Ski Day recognizes that we are responsible for all personal information under our control.
2) Identifying Purposes – Agri-Food Ski Day, and those designated or contracted to act for or on our behalf, will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
3) Consent – Agri-Food Ski Day and those designated or contracted to act for or on our behalf will ensure that the knowledge and consent of the individual are obtained for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
4) Limiting Collection – Agri-Food Ski Day will ensure that the collection of personal information will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
5) Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention – Agri-Food Ski Day will ensure that personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6) Accuracy – Agri-Food Ski Day will ensure that personal information under our care be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
7) Safeguards – Agri-Food Ski Day will ensure that personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of information.
8) Openness – Agri-Food Ski Day will make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9) Individual Access – Agri-Food Ski Day agrees to ensure that upon request an individual will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of their personal information and will be given access to that information. An individual will be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
10) Provide Recourse – Agri-Food Ski Day agrees to ensure that an individual will be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals accountable for the organization’s compliance.